Use of Our Website
The term ‘SiteReady Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Jubilee House, Third Avenue, Globe Business Park, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1EY. Our company registration number is 11821696. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
While we make every effort to keep the website up to date, we do not provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be:
- free from bugs or viruses
You should get professional or specialist advice before doing anything on the basis of the content.
We’re not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using our website. This includes:
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses
- any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise
- the use of sitereadygroup.co.uk and any websites that are linked to or from it
- the inability to use sitereadygroup.co.uk and any websites that are linked to or from it.
This applies if the loss or damage was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you advised us that it might happen.
This includes (but is not limited to) the loss of your:
- income or revenue
- salary, benefits or other payments
- profits or contracts
- anticipated savings
- goodwill or reputation
- tangible property
- intangible property, including loss, corruption or damage to data or any computer system
- wasted management or office time
Requests to remove content
You can ask for content to be removed from sitereadygroup.co.uk. We’ll remove content:
- in order to comply with data protection legislation covering the rights and freedoms of individuals
- if it breaches copyright laws, contains sensitive personal data or material that may be considered obscene or defamatory
Contact us to ask for content to be removed. You’ll need to send us the web address (URL) of the content and explain why you think it should be removed. We’ll reply to let you know whether we’ll remove it.
We remove content at our discretion. You can still request information under the Freedom of Information Act and the Data Protection Act.
Information about you and your visits to SiteReadyGroup.co.uk
We make every effort to check and test sitereadygroup.co.uk for viruses at every stage of production. You must make sure that the way you use sitereadygroup.co.uk does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which can damage your computer system.
We’re not responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that might happen when you use sitereadygroup.co.uk.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
When using sitereadygroup.co.uk, you must not introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material that’s malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not try to gain unauthorised access to sitereadygroup.co.uk, the server on which it’s stored or any server, computer or database connected to it.
You must not attack sitereadygroup.co.uk in any way. This includes denial-of-service attacks.
We’ll report any attacks or attempts to gain unauthorised access to sitereadygroup.co.uk to the relevant law enforcement authorities and share information about you with them.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Any dispute you have which relates to these terms and conditions, or your use of sitereadygroup.co.uk (whether it be contractual or non-contractual), will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
There may be legal notices elsewhere on sitereadygroup.co.uk that relate to how you use the site.
We’re not liable if we fail to comply with these terms and conditions because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
We might decide not to exercise or enforce any right available to us under these terms and conditions. We can always decide to exercise or enforce that right at a later date.
Doing this once will not mean we automatically waive the right on any other occasion.
If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will still apply.
Changes to these terms and conditions
Please check these terms and conditions regularly. We can update them at any time without notice.
You’ll agree to any changes if you continue to use sitereadygroup.co.uk after the terms and conditions have been updated.
Last updated 24 July 2020